P.P.H.U. ARTEMIDA Jozefow / near Opatowek
Taxidermist Pawel Kowalczyk kom. +48 511 254 486
· if it is not possible to deliver the animal immediately, birds and small mammals
can be frozen and transported or sent in this form to the preparation studio
· large mammals should be skinned. After preliminary cleaning,
the skin is frozen or buried in rock salt so that salt reaches all skin nooks
· roe, stag, antelope skin and skin of other animals intended for medallions
should not be cut in front but on the back, along the neck (fig.)
DELIVERING TROPHIES FOR PREPARATION
· personally after making appointment with the preparator
· if personal delivery is not possible, the trophy should be sent by courier mail
(contact the preparator in advance).
The specimen is best secured in bubble wrap, cooler bag or Styrofoam.
· Send the trophy at the beginning of the week in order to ensure that we receive
the package quickly
· trophies from outside the European Union (for example antelopes) must have attached a copy
of the veterinary certificate allowing for import of trophies to the EU territory
· if the animal comes from the territory of the European Union,
we ask for the hunters statement that the animal shot was healthy,
or a veterinary certificate that the animal can be prepared (certificate forms below):
Certificate of inspecting the carcass of a shot animal
I, the undersigned, certify that the game shot on /date/
at /place/ did not show untypical behaviour, no untypical characteristics were found during inspection, and it was shot at a place not suspected of environment pollution.
Veterinary certificate of animal health
Animal/animals /species/ .. can be prepared.
/signature and stamp of the veterinary/ .
In case of doubts, do not hesitate to contact me by e-mail.
Trophies are sent to the owner by courier mail, trophies of large or irregular
dimensions must be picked up personally, or sent by special shipment.
All copyright reserved for "Artemida"
Stronκ dla firmy wykona³a Agnieszka Kowalczyk, aktualizacja marzec 2013